News and Events
- The NVCC Educational Foundation will host The 18th Annual Recognition Dinner on Wednesday, September 10, 2014, at The Hilton McLean Tysons Corner. Cocktails begin at 6:00 p.m. and Dinner & Program will be from 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. The Guest Speaker is actress Ashley Dyke from the Oscar-winning movie "12 Years a Slave."
- Mary Louise Jackson Amphitheater Formally Dedicated
- Dr. Lee Gurel Recognized as Leader in Philanthropy
- Friends of the College Society Memberships
- Governor Mark R. Warner Gives Keynote Address at NVCCEF Annual Dinner Gala
- Dedication of the Rachel M. Schlesinger Concert Hall and Arts Center
Click on the image to see the full size.