News and Events
- The NVCC Educational Foundation will host The 16th Annual Recognition Dinner on Wednesday, September 12, 2012, at The Hilton McLean Tysons Corner. Cocktails begin at 6:00 p.m. and Dinner & Program will be from 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. The Guest Speaker is John Riggins, Legendary NFL Hall of Famer.
- The NVCC Educational Foundation will present The 5K Run and Health & Wellness Expo on Sunday, October 7, 2012, at NOVA's Woodbridge Campus. The day will be filled with entertainment including local bands and a variety of fun fitness demonstrations everyone can join in on, from yoga to martial arts.
Outstanding Service to the College Awards Information
- Nomination Instructions: Outstanding Service to the College Awards (PDF)
- Form: Outstanding Service to the College Awards (PDF)
- Mary Louise Jackson Amphitheater Formally Dedicated
- Dr. Lee Gurel Recognized as Leader in Philanthropy
- Friends of the College Society Memberships
- Governor Mark R. Warner Gives Keynote Address at NVCCEF Annual Dinner Gala
- Dedication of the Rachel M. Schlesinger Concert Hall and Arts Center
Click on the image to see the full size.