- Training on educational technology
- Recording (Audio and/or Video) of classroom activities (if enough staff available)
- Basic Digital Video tape editing (FLIP camera available)
- Traditional graphic arts assistance
- Presentation and instructional media support
- Basic computer graphics and page layout assistance
- Basic Internet and web page assistance
- IS&D Multimedia Room (room AA340)*
- Digital photographic services (digital cameras available for sign-out) (if enough staff available)
- Audio teleconferencing (via state phone bridge)
- Campus electronic bulletin board service (closed-circuit television)
- Basic computer/software/communications Help.
Reservations for equipment and appointments for services are highly recommended for the busy semester. Please e-mail AL_IS&D@nvcc.edu .
- Unreserved equipment is issued on a first-come-first-served basis. We advise you to reserve equipment as early as possible, in order to avoid missing out on what you need.
- Staff are available to work with you on various projects. Simply make an appointment. For more information, visit Meet the Staff.
- Unreserved equipment is available to support off-campus programs.
- Basic equipment, which is reserved for weekend use, will be placed in the classroom on Friday evening. (High dollar equipment must be picked up on Friday and returned on Monday.)
- Many classrooms have TV/VCR's permanently installed in them.
- Pre-recorded videos on DVD are available from the Library (Bisdorf Building, Room AA 232).
- We will be glad to demonstrate the operation of our equipment for you at any time. Please e-mail us to set-up an appointment: AL_IS&D@nvcc.edu.
- NOTE: All duplication and recording is subject to Copyright laws.
*Bisdorf 343 and 429: Instructional Support and Development Sandbox
The IS&D Sandbox is a small, dynamic, and transformable multimedia production and editing space. The facility is suitable for up to six students, plus an instructor, depending on the needed set-up configuration. Instructors and student groups can develop their talents for expressing themselves via the various multimedia technologies in the room. To find out more about the IS&D Multimedia Room, please contact Jeremy Huntsinger, Instructional Multimedia Producer, in Bisdorf 337, or at firstname.lastname@example.org , (703) 933-8371.