- SMART Response clickers (student response system that works with SMART Notebook and SMART Board)
- CPS Pulse clickers (student response system that works as an add on for Power Point)
- Turning Point clickers (student response system that works as an add on for Power Point)
- iPad cart with 30
Science, Technology, and Business Division faculty use in
- iPad cart with 30 iPads for Liberal Arts Division faculty use in class with students
- iPads for individual
use available through a proposal process. Please
for more information.
- Camcorders and digital cameras available for classroom use
- Flip Video recorders available for classroom use.
- SMART Boards are installed in classrooms Bisdorf AA156, AA160, AA277, AA327, AA334, AA345, AA359, AA414, AA415, AA428, AA441, AA444, and AA457. Tyler AT113, AT133, and AT242. Engineering AE107, AE119. and AE202.
- SMART Short Throw
Projectors are installed in classrroms Bisdorf AA241,
AA242, AA254, AA255, AA260, AA328, AA330, AA342, AA355,
AA360, AA438, AA440, AA447, AA471, Engineering AE115,
AE118, and AE208.
Reservations are accepted for equipment as we know how important it is to have the educational technology available when you want to use it with your class. Please e-mail us to set-up an appointment AL_IS&D@nvcc.edu
- Unreserved equipment is
issued on a
- Staff are available to work with you for training or assistance on various projects. Simply make an appointment. For more information, visit Meet the Staff.
- Unreserved equipment is available to support off-campus programs.
- Basic equipment, which is reserved for weekend use, will be placed in the classroom on Friday evening. (High dollar equipment must be picked up on Friday and returned on Monday.)
- Most classrooms have LCD projectors, projection screens, ELMO document cameras, and wall mounted speakers permanently installed in them.
- Prerecorded videos in DVD format are available from the Library (Bisdorf Building, Room AA 232)
- We will be glad to demonstrate the operation of our equipment for you at any time. Please email us to set-up an appointment:AL_IS&D@nvcc.edu
- NOTE: All duplication and recording is subject to Copyright Laws.