Well designed assessments will determine whether or not students have achieved your course’s objectives through the learning activities that you have developed. There are several levels of assessment materials.
- A rubric to assess how well designed your individual blended learning activities are constructed.
- The checklist that Technical Applications Center uses to assess a faculty member’s hybrid course for Hybrid Certification.
- The Quality Matters Rubric Standards, 2011-2013
- A group of Student Surveys that you can ask your students to fill out anonymously at different times during the semester.
* Download the ZIP file if you would like to import the survey into your Blackboard course. Click here for instructions.