RSVP for WORKSHOP
Financial Aid Workshops allow ACP staff to assist students with applying for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in a small group setting. Beginning at the College Access Workshop, a student completes a FAFSA application. Each subsequent year, ACP students are required to attend a FAFSA Workshop lead by ACP counselors to complete their application for the new school year. Workshops are typically scheduled between January and April.
Important Details :
- Your taxes for the previous year must be filed electronically three to four weeks in advance of attending a workshop or six to eight weeks in advance for paper filing.
- Click in the radio box to select a workshop.
- If you are a permanent resident, you must bring your green card with you to the workshop.
- If you have submitted a FAFSA application in the past, you will need to bring with you the pin number that you created. If you are unable to remember or locate your pin, please go to this page to request a duplicate pin.
- Many ACP participants may qualify for FREE tax assistance. To learn more, go to http://nvacash.org/vita/. Note: NOVA has no affiliation with the tax services offered and does not endorse any tax preparation service over another.