Click here for real-time shuttle updates.
The NOVA Shuttle runs regularly between NOVA campuses and centers in Alexandria, Arlington, Annandale, Workforce Development at 7630 Little River Turnpike, Loudoun, Manassas, Reston, Springfield and nearby Metro stations (Dunn Loring, Braddock Road, Ballston, Wiehle, Franconia-Springfield).
The College is closing at noon on Wednesday, November 26 and the NOVA Shuttle will stop operating at 2 p.m. The regular shuttle schedule will resume on Monday, December 1.
The last shuttle runs on November 26 will be:
- Route A – dropping off on campus at 2 p.m. (no pickup).
- Route B – Arlington Center at 1225 to campus.
- Route C – Braddock Road metro at 1:50 p.m. to campus (no campus pickup).
- Route D – dropping off on campus at 2 p.m. (no pickup).
- Route E – campus at 1:50 p.m. to metro.
- Route F – dropping off on campus at 2 p.m. (no pickup) and Signal Hill at 2:05 p.m. (no pickup).
During Winter Break, the shuttle will operate on its normal schedule through December 19. There will be no shuttle service after December 19 until Monday, January 5, when the shuttle will resume regular operation.
All NOVA students, staff or faculty can ride for FREE by showing their NOVA Card (required to ride).
Stop / Pick-Up Locations
Look for this sign at the stop.