Home > About NOVA > Maps & Directions > Alexandria
Alexandria Directions & Map
The Alexandria Campus is located at the intersection of Route 7 (Leesburg Pike), Beauregard Street and Seminary Road. Our address is:
5000 Dawes Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22311-5097
Directions By Car
From the South, Capital Beltway
- Take I-395 North to Exit 4 (Seminary Road West) or Exit 5 (see directions below)
- Go west on Seminary Road for five traffic lights
- Turn right on Dawes Avenue
From the North, Arlington and D.C.
- Take I-395 South to Exit 5 (King Street West) or Exit 4 (see directions above)
- Turn left onto Dawes Avenue and continue into the college
To the Schlesinger Center
- Take I-395 to Exit 5 (King Street West)
- Turn left onto Beauregard Street
- Turn right East Campus Drive
- (Parking available in the Beauregard Garage)
NOTE: Parking Lot B-6 and Campus Drive are PERMANENTLY CLOSED!
Alexandria /Arlington Center Shuttle Bus
The Alexandria Campus has ample parking for students, faculty, visitors and guests. Students must park in "B" lots only. No overnight parking allowed. Guests and visitors must park in visitor or metered spaces.
Bisdorf Building, Room 189
Instructional Day Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.; Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Non-Instructional Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
General Info: 703.323.3000 or 877.408.2028
By Rail and Bus
The campus is accessible by Metrobus routes 25A, 25B, 25C, 25D, and 28A as well as the Alexandria Transit Authority DASH Bus, route AT6.
View a map of bus stops on campus.
The closest Metrorail stations are the King Street Metro (blue and yellow lines) - Metrobus 28A and DASH Bus AT6; Pentagon (blue and yellow lines) - Metrobus Ballston (orange line) Metrobus 25A and 25B.
For more information, route details, and fares, please visit the DASH Bus and Metro websites.