The Manassas Campus Police 24/7 emergency number is 703.368.3998. We recommend you add this number to your speed dial.
- The signal for evacuation is the fire alarm/flashing lights.
- Prepare: learn the evacuation routes posted on the wall by the door of each classroom and office. Established alternate routes can be used in the event a primary route is blocked or unsafe.
- Follow instructions from emergency personnel and directions for safe routes of evacuation.
- close the door as you exit your room or office.
- Take ALL personal belongings with you.
- Keep noise to a minimum so you can hear emergency instructions.
- Assist people with disabilities or notify officials of their location.
- Listen to emergency announcements so you know what to do.
- Stay with your fellow students and employees so all can be accounted for.
- Go directly to the designated assembly area and await instructions.
- DO NOT use elevators.
- DO NOT go into roadways and parking lot lanes. Emergency personnel may need them.
- DO NOT return to the evacuated area until notified that it is safe to do so.
- The College Is:
- Homeland Security