Suspicious Person/ Object
- Do not physically confront the person.
- Do not let anyone into a locked building/office.
- Do not block the person’s access to an exit.
- Call 9-1-1. Provide as much information as possible
about the person and his or her direction of travel.
- Do not touch or disturb the object.
- Do not use cellular phones or two-way radios.
- Call 9-1-1.
- Notify your supervisor or instructor.
- Be prepared to evacuate and take personal
belongings with you.
- The College Is:
- Homeland Security