Facilities Planning & Support Services
The Office of Facilities Planning and Support Services is committed to providing excellent customer service to faculty, staff, students and visitors of NOVA.
Facilities Planning and Support Services consists of:
- Operations - Provides all campus Buildings and Grounds activities and encompasses maintenance work -- grounds work, landscape work and the processing of work orders.
- Planning and Projects - Manages project requests and is responsible for planning and providing project management services.
- Transportation - Manages the College motor pool, which includes a small fleet of vehicles available for use by college employees for work-required travel.
Please contact us at 703.764.0543.
Project Request - NOVA faculty and staff can initiate a project request for building modifications. This request is required for:
- Any work that modifies building systems.
- Structural work such as moving load bearing walls.
- Electrical work such as installing new outlets.
To initiate a request, click on: Project Request
Buildings and Grounds
- Maintenance/Repair - Includes all buildings, utilities and parking lots at each NOVA campus. If you notice a maintenance issue contact the Facility Manager on your campus.
- Grounds Upkeep/Snow Removal - Maintain all grounds and are responsible for snow removal during inclement weather.
- Janitorial Services - Provide cleaning services at all buildings.
- Work Request - NOVA faculty and staff can initiate a work request for routine maintenance or repair.
To initiate a request, click on: Work Request
8331 Little River Turnpike, CW 312
Annandale, VA 22003-3723