Home > About NOVA > Directories & Offices > Administrative Offices > Academic Services > Committees
- Advanced Standing Committee reviews all requests for advanced standing and develops recommendations for acceptance and course credit equivalencies in conjunction with the faculty and in accordance with college policy.
- Articulation Committee coordinates the dissemination of information from four-year colleges and universities to the five campuses, identifies problem areas experienced on campuses, and more.
- Curriculum Advisory Committees assist NOVA in the planning of new curricula and helps ensure that existing programs and courses continue to provide instruction in knowledge and skills suited for the job market in Northern Virginia.
- Curriculum Committee purpose is to study the instructional programs of the college, to consider proposals for the development of new programs and their assignment to campuses, to consider proposals for course changes, and to make recommendations for improvement of curricula.
- Transfer Counselors Leadership Team purpose evaluates the process our students follow to transfer to other institutions and suggest improvements.