Types of Testing Provided
- Makeup exams for students who have missed an in-class exam due to illness or valid excuse. No full class testing. No testing during finals week.
- Alternative testing for students with disabilities who have a current copy of their Memorandum of Accommodations (MOA) on file in the testing center.
- Please note- Instructors must provide any portable memory devices if required.
Test Drop-Off and Pick-Up Procedures
- Fill out a Makeup Exam Request form each time you leave a makeup exam or an exam for a student with a Memorandum of Accommodation (MOA).
- On the top of each exam please print the following:
- Instructor name
- student name
- time allotted for exam (i.e. 120 minutes). Start _______ End _________
If the test is timed, staff will write in the start and end times. Students are responsible for keeping track of their time limit. Clocks are in all testing rooms.
- Designate a deadline date on a Monday - Friday. No deadlines or makeup testing for/on Saturdays.
- Please drop off or pick up exams during posted Testing Center office hours.
- If you must email an exam, contact your Division Office to drop-off and/or pick-up in the testing center. Please be sure to include a completed Makeup / MOA Exam Request Form.
- During Finals Week the Testing Center does not provide makeup testing. Class based final exams will be administered to students with documented disabilities only.
- Please make sure your student has provided the Testing Center with a copy of their current Memorandum of Accommodation. Students may drop off a hardcopy or email a pdf version to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students who do not have an MOA of documented accommodations may take final exams in the testing center before and after Finals Week Monday-Friday.
Scantron Machine Locations:
- Humanities Division, LC 214 Workroom
- Sciences Division, LS 149 Faculty Workroom
Please see your division office for assistance. The Testing Center does not maintain Scantron machines.