Download the 50th Anniversary Logo
If you want to include the image of the 50th Anniversary logo in your NOVA Outlook email signature, you can download the image from this page.
The logo is available in two file formats: .jpg and .png
- The .jpg version has a white background and can be used in standard NOVA Outlook emails.
- The .png has a transparent background.
To download the files for use in your email signature:
- Right click on one of the images below.
- Click on "Save Image As".
- Save the file to your local computer.
- Follow directions on how to add a personal signature in Outlook (at bottom of this page).
50th Anniversary Logo
.jpg file version
.png file version
Create a personalized signature in Outlook:
- Open a new email message. On the Message tab, in the Include group, click Signature, and then click Signatures.
- On the Email Signature tab, click New.
- Type a name for the signature, and then click OK.
- In the Edit signature box, type the text that you want to include in the signature.
- To format the text, select the text, and then use the style and formatting buttons to select
the options that you want.
- Click Picture, browse to a picture, click to select it, and then click OK.
- Your personal signature has been created.